ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyota Supra Big Twin Turbo Build 1000ish BHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 172, Abarth 500
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I’m free............ Sorry couldn't help the best fast and furious quote :D

Love this build! Lovely job on the engine as many have said it's a work of art! I'm sure the first time you hear it start up will be something very special! However that will be soon trumped by the first time you guys get to drive it!
Also very good project log made a nice read this morning over a few cups of tea.... or 3 :D

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Literally 15 minutes away from me, if you don't mind an audience then let us know when you'll be there! Would love to see a 1000hp Supra, and more importantly the owner's reaction to it making some noise for the first time..

Does the exhaust need to be that big or is just scene ?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
To flow 1000bhp, i think it does actually need to be that big.

There is a calculation to work it out somewhere.
I've read that 2.5" is big enough to flow 350hp. Every inch ontop of that will increase the flow exponentially I'd have thought. It's not my car anyway, just curious.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Car is booked in for next Wednesday 20th July, to be trailered down to SRD in Sussex for first start up, MOT, alignment, mapping etc, will be there for a few days.
Me and my Dad have booked the day off work and going to drive down.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Out of the garage and ready waiting for the transporter

b91ae8b2bb66b3cfadf6e490cf3369bf.jpg

1d37b934fc873f30351fd57e0bd8dace.jpg

dbd68c02301ce963069dca7a199fb8ed.jpg

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Love the fact it has basically been built from scratch in that garage!

Such an epic machine, i think if it was in Tesco car park i'd have no idea it had such a monster under the bonnet.

I actually did a little lol at that engine bay.... It's so ridiculously tidy, sexy and just awesome!! [emoji7] [emoji7]
Really is like automotive artwork!

Your excitement and satisfaction must be off the scale [emoji106]
Look forward to rolling road video [emoji4]

Evo 5 RS
What the F&F car should have been like! Credit to you both, hope it makes the power.

Fun fact: The F&F Supra was standard besides the aesthetics. Still went for a fair whack at auction, though

What the F&F car should have been like! Credit to you both, hope it makes the power.

Fun fact: The F&F Supra was standard besides the aesthetics. Still went for a fair whack at auction, though
I remember seeing a Max Power feature on the F&F cars, none of them had the stuff on them the movie suggested. I was gutted! (I was like 17 at the time)

(Soz for the OT)

clio 182 trophy
Don't know if this has been asked but how well are you expecting to be able to put the power down? and are you looking at 1000bhp at the fly or at the wheels?

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Cheers for the replies.
Wheels are being changed soon,
They are just on there to get the car driving and started.
Once its back we'll be looking at new wider wheels.
Currently looking at CCW Classics with black centres in 9.5inch fronts and 11.5inch rears, should take a 305 wide rear tyre current rears are only 265s on the rear.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.