ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOYO T1R What PSI?

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
sittin on 17s with toyo t1r wheels on my ph1 172, what psi should i be runnin them at?

my old 15 inch standard wheels wheel spinned less? when i put half throttle from standing start it wheel spins now im on the 17s.

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
just read in the other thread that 32 is way too much? people runnin em on 26 etc

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
33 on the front imo is silly, i did 29 for about 6 months on my t1-s' and they went bold in the center and hardly touched the outside treds... meaning they were way to high at 29! you guys that have them up above 30psi want to try knocking them down just for a while and you'll soon find they're better at lower psi's...

people use these tyres all the time on the lotus elise's, and they run them from 16psi to 26psi most of the time, not heard of anyone running them higher on them either...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
oh and my m8 used to run is audi A4 at 24psi before anyone says lotus's are light n its to do with the weight.

RB 182 Cup
mine still look quite flat at 33?? i wouldnt drop them lower as that, they would be so flat and probably half the mpg and nacker the tyre

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
they look about the same at 24psi, they just feel softer... i'll take a picture/video 2mos if i have time...

Black 172 FF
I am running about 33 front and 31 back at the moment.. i found any lower and under heavy use the tyres were rolling onto the side walls way to much and wrecking the tyre... :evil: yet at the low speeds i do most of the time they are still fine :)