ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo proxie t1r

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Ive just ordered some of these for my 172 as the tyre that are on are mixed and also getting low on tread. My mate has had them before and recomended them. Ive never had them my self, has any1 got any on there clio? If so what are they like in the dry/wet etc. Cheers

M2 Competition
They're good for the price, but pe2's are so much better.

The t1r's are a bit sketchy in the wet, go steady on them!

Arctic Blue FF 182
I had these fitted to my last clio, they were really good. Only issue is they wear really quickly as they are a soft rubber! i got about 10,000 out of mine, and was shocked how quickly they wore. They wear on the outside from roundabouts etc. When i had new ones fitted, i said to the guy they didn't last long, i said i had 10,000 out of them and he wasn't surprised. he said he was changing them after 6,000 for people in milton keynes with all the roundabouts. But anyway, a good tyre in my opinion

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
I also went for them because there was already 1 brand new one on the car so only had to buy three for a full set, do you rate them in the dry?

ITB'd 182...
people i know rate them highly. they are a cheap tyre so dont expect miracles.
im getting a set of 4 brandnew from camskill for my 2118's for £128 with vat and delivery

Artic Blue 182 FF
Lol, they aint going to last long round here Gup. Considering we live in the county with the most roundabouts in the UK. My toyos are wearing down lots already :(. PE2s are definatly going on the front next time round.

I wouldn't recomend them imo there a rubish tyre in both the wet and dry.

There cheap but so is a lot of things.