ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo Proxes T1-R - £55

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Looking at buying a couple of Toyo Proxes for the 172, standard 16 inch alloys.

Anybody know anywhere cheaper than Camskill.....£55 is a bargain, but wondered if anyone knew any other websites that do cheap tyres.

Cheers

Dan

clio 182 'full fat'
aye sorry i was looking at 205/45/16 as i have a 182, will putting 195's be ok to put on mine then? ill buy a set now if they fit, bargain that like

2014 Clio 200t edc
Although you could prob go to 205/45/16 for more grip (it works for 182)
Kumho ecsta are well rated on here, and only a bit more.
I found rainsports really good on my 172 wheels, 195.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
aye sorry i was looking at 205/45/16 as i have a 182, will putting 195's be ok to put on mine then? ill buy a set now if they fit, bargain that like

Yeah dont see any reason why not, a friend of mine has 195/45's on there 182......

2014 Clio 200t edc

I can't see it being a problem (tho I'm no expert) because the alloys are the same width as 172 wheels. But I think you'd lose some grip/feel.

172 ph2
I've used Camskill for years (back when I had my FTO) - can't fault them, knowledgeable, helpful and always prompt delivery. Were always cheapest for Toyos as well.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
I've used Camskill for years (back when I had my FTO) - can't fault them, knowledgeable, helpful and always prompt delivery. Were always cheapest for Toyos as well.

Same here, always used them....cheap as chips and always next day delivery!

2010 Jetta TDi 140
I just had 2 fitted at a place called Tyre Power in Bradford, they were £118 for 2 fitted inc valve balance etc and got them in within a couple of hours.

Tyre Power

address:Tyre PowerVictoria Works, Rook LaneBradfordBD4 9NL
category:
Motoring > Tyre_Fitters
telephone:
01274 682266

172cup/ insignia
i got quoted from 1 garage £95 fitted and balanced (empress garage Accringotn) and rang another tyre place got 1 fitted balanced etc for £75 (audley range tyre centre) needed doing asap so had to pay it :-(

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
i got quoted from 1 garage £95 fitted and balanced (empress garage Accringotn) and rang another tyre place got 1 fitted balanced etc for £75 (audley range tyre centre) needed doing asap so had to pay it :-(

I always buy mine from camskill then take it to a local guy who fits it, balances etc for about £5-£10.

My alloys are powdercoated and had abit of a nightmare with a well know garage absolutely destroying an alloy, so take them to the guy who powdercoated them all the time now, save getting the alloy re-coated.