ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo Proxes or Eagle F1's?

i have got to get 4 new tyres tommorow, running 3 illegal tyres at the mo :boring:

either:

Toyo Proxes T1-R
[or]
Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3

im going to be using black circles, just wondering which are better out of the above two as there is not much difference in price...

or if you have any recommendations, im going to be getting 195/45/16's

cheers :approve:

Eagle f1's each & every time for me. Loads of info on here about tyres too as it's a really popular subject.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Never used the goodyears so i can't comment on them , seen alot of good reports about em though . Toyo's are crap in the wet imo . I've used T1-R's and T1-S's , never again .

172 cup
toyos are crap
eagles are good

pop down to jim jeffries and get some michelin pilots pe2, they are are fair bit more expensive but will last longer and i prefer them

Monaco Blue 172
eagles for me too :star:

but be warned, they wont last long! i got barely 12k out of my front pair. back ones are still practically new tho!