ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toxix Fume Warning Light

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Hi the toxic fume warning light has just came on :mad: and is staying on, on my 52 plate 172 cup... Can anyone tell me what it could be and approx cost of repair..

well the car dont seem 2 be runing right just keeps miss firein and i had a nice flame out the back about 2 mins ago . the car has no go at all it is findin it hard 2 make it 2 80 and i dont know what is wrong.

anyone ????
user_online.gif

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
coil pack fella

dunno how much they are as mine has individuals. Suggest u dont drive it anywhere other than to the garage.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
yes but its the missfire thats causeing the unburnt fuel, check spark plugs first then coil pack, common problem

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
also you might need to get it on a diagnostic machine to clear the fault, some people have tried other ways, leaving the battery disconected for a while, me personally revved the ar*e off it till it cleared but this can also wreck your cat so do so at own risk but mine aint came back ;)

Last edited: