ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

touch screen java games?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the Gf got a samsung touch screen phone for chrimbo, and its got only one or 2 pish games and load (like 20) half decent well for a mobile phone game, tials that let you play them for oh 20 second before reminding you their a trial. can any one recommend a decent site where i can get her some free games. ive googled and every site that comes up seems to pass you round and round and then try to make yo download a virus or do phishing survey, or want you to subscribe for like £19 and a gammy per week.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
thanks tried to get a few off there, turns out its a F*cking nightmare to add the games on, secret service menu hacking and stuff so ill just leave it. seems the only way is to buy the games off the samsung fun club as buying them from else where will not work correctly.

Honda civic ep2 05
Can you install them as .jar files? as with my lg i just put them on my memory card and then once i open them as a jar file it installs the game i have about 60 on my game including most nintendo ds game all touch screen.

If you can may be able to send them your way as cant member how i got them.