ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totally stuck at the rear

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Replacing my discs and breaks.
Pads are of...
Passenger side disc just slid straight off but the bearing holder is stuck on...?
How do I get it off.
Also the drives disc just won't budge

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
  330i. E30 Touring.
Either need a puller, or use a lever bar against the hub to pop it off.

Shouldn't be that tight tbh. Just make sure you don't score/damage the stub axle

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I've got the other disc of with a hammer so they are both off.
But the bearings holder is stil on?

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Ok got it off.... On both sides
HOWEVER
I presume this is the washer to be left on?... ( that most people throw away )
My drivers side didn't have one on??

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ok got it off.... On both sides
HOWEVER
I presume this is the washer to be left on?... ( that most people throw away )
My drivers side didn't have one on??
It's probably stuck to the back of the old disc. Which is how most throw it away.

If you genuinely haven't got one, start phoning renault dealers and get your push bike out. No point in refitting the rear brakes without it.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
It's probably stuck to the back of the old disc. Which is how most throw it away.

If you genuinely haven't got one, start phoning renault dealers and get your push bike out. No point in refitting the rear brakes without it.

Oh god yeah I know it needs one. This is probably what started the knocking in the first place!
This is the correct washer you mean.. Sorry total newb.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Put it on the right way as well, it'll break into about 635 bits if you don't. I also know that Renault don't stock these and they come from France.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Put it on the right way as well, it'll break into about 635 bits if you don't. I also know that Renault don't stock these and they come from France.
Oh brill....
So do I have to go to Renault and order one in? Or is there any other options