ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totalled my car this evening on way back from Milton Keynes :( Through a Fence

Clio 172
Ok, coming back from Milton Keynes and weather was aweful, came round a corner at 60mph on National Limit Road, braked and the car swerved into other lane skidding, swerved to avoid on coming traffic through a fence sideways :(

Completely totaled one side of car, boot and front head light :( Still drives!

Cheers

Tom:dapprove::dapprove:

Last edited by a moderator:
  BMW 323i Coupe
Feel gutted for you, but at the same time, you should know that in bad weather the speed limit should be lower. The amount of water I've seen over the roads today and the speed that people were driving, I'm surprised there hasn't been more crashes.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Get a mid mileage Trophy for 6k! Hard luck on the crash - we all learn from our mistakes ;)

Clio 172
Will upload pictures tomorrow ... was dark by the time the crane came to lift it out of the field!

Steering wheel is in good nik!

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
  120d M-Sport
Bad times bud :dapprove:

I crashed my PH1 2weeks ago today mate, s**t feeling but long as no one was hurt thats all that matters! :approve:

Clio 172
Yeah I know ... Police even said we were VERY lucky and advised me to go buy a euromillions ticket! The recovery cost me £500 plus what ever the fence is gonna cost!

320d
Hard luck mate. Braking mid corner really upsets the balance of a car, I learnt this the hard way too.

Glad your ok and hope it gets sorted easily for you mate.

Clio 172
No trust me I am well aware of the error of my ways NOW lol.... £4000 still to pay on finance and somehow got to find £2000 for a new car!

Clio 172
Thanks! I really cant see myself getting another 172 anytime soon... unless i can get one for less than £3k which i cant see happening :(

LOVED that car BOO!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Thanks! I really cant see myself getting another 172 anytime soon... unless i can get one for less than £3k which i cant see happening :(

LOVED that car BOO!

plenty of ph1's for under 3k

im only tpft with finance mate, but iv been taking it easy till i get full comp in august

Clio 172
I was taking it easy mate .... and then TWACK fence post through the car ... NOT FUN! As for getting a decent 172 Ph2 for under £3000 could someone point me in the right direction as all of the ones I'm finding are £3500 minimum :(

Will consider ANY COLOUR (except silver and black) and must be below 70k

Tom

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I was taking it easy mate .... and then TWACK fence post through the car ... NOT FUN! As for getting a decent 172 Ph2 for under £3000 could someone point me in the right direction as all of the ones I'm finding are £3500 minimum :(

Will consider ANY COLOUR (except silver and black) and must be below 70k

Tom

Well I would have sold you my MK2 172 'standard' for under 3k.... But it's silver and got 120k on the clock..lol ;)