ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Torque steer

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Would be way more noticeable at speed. Definatly take it somewhere else otherwise you will just go round and round in circles.

Hope you sort it mate

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You know before the work do you recall any issues?

With regards around Sheffield I don’t know I’m afraid. Quick google should show something etc.

monaco 172
Well I thought I'd update this for anybody with similar issues.

Replaced all 4 tyres with brand new avon zv7s and now the car is perfectly.

That's 2 issues I've had now which has come down to crap tyres so please, anybody with a similar issue, before spending a tonne on new parts, maybe borrow a set from somebody to try.

monaco 172
Some Yokohama something or other on the front, and Goodyear on the rear, the fronts were directional so I could only swap front to rear which didn't help, so it must have just been a combination of all 4 been crap and unevenly worn.

The avons so far seem brilliant, haven't really pushed them yet, so I'm sure once the weather gets a bit warmer I'll be able to see what they can do. But the yokohamas were almost dangerious in these temperatures. Coming out of roundabouts they would easily loose traction.