ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Torbay Cruise 3

clio 172
Date:Tuesday, 03 August 2010
Time:19:00 - 21:30

Description

Yes boys and girls, it is on this year! We've been working with police to bring you a third Torbay cruise, and are happy to say this year will be trouble free. The police and emergency services will be bringing along some of their toys to show off, and to have a good time! Fast Car magazine will be there, so make those cars clean ;).

New location this year, with permission of the land owners! Clennon Valley is the car park for Torbay Leisure Centre - TQ4 5JR, which is massive.

Get your name down, spread the word and come along... there'll be a burger van - need I say more?

Flyer link:

http://www.vinceknight.com/tc3.jpg

Confirmed guests

Megane dci 130
I went to this for a look around. Some nice cars there tbh. A few ph quicks and 182's there. Any one on here?

clio 172
i was there but i did not take my 172 there was a nice 172 turbo there a blue 1 and 2 sliver 172 i did tell them about the site