ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Topper near Boatyard Blackburn

Nippy white cup

Saw one come past enthusiastically (SP) on Saturday afternoon about 3/4ish...Have I finally spotted you? lol

Chris

I went flying down there on Saturday in the Megane at about 5,30 ish . if so it was me Chris . Was you at the the Boatyard ...

I was not hanging around ,took my mate out for a spin, so i may have finally been spotted ...

[Edited by Topper182 on 22 June 2005 at 9:52pm]

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Cyberblob on 22 June 2005

Theres a boatyard in Blackburn?
I was gonna say that! wheres all the water!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Chris, was this a black gold 182? I passed one at Junc 3 (M65) late yesterday, coming back from Birmingham.....

Topper - youve switched to a Meggy then???? Are you muchos liking??? Went out for a ride in Brum in a LCR while I was down there - god, I miss turbos so much....

D.

Nippy white cup

Looks like you were spotted then Topper m8! Thinking about it, it probably was about 5.30....cant keep up with all this good weather! ...looked pretty quick...if Nic wasnt with me I would have tried to catch you lol :)

Chris

Typical eh , All those times i was never spotted in the 182 and then i get a Megane and i am spotted within a fortnight of having it LOL,was you behind me then Chris cause i never saw you but i was fairly concentrating at the time praying that no one pulled out from the Boatyard Pub entrance...

Darren i am loving it so far just wish this engine had been in the 182 and also the Brembos to stop it ..

Nippy white cup

No m8. I was sat on the grass outside the Boatyard when you bombed past. Did you hear anything about a bad accident just b4 the roundabout at the end of the road? When me and Nic left the road was blocked...probably about 4-5 ambulances and loads of police. Could see what had happened but it didnt look good!

chris

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Very nice Topper - looking good m8.... :D

What does it say on the door badge? Still "2.0 16v"? It would be could if there was a subtle turbo badge somewhere.

I really like the Meg 225. I honestly dont think most people know what they are or what they can do. And if the performance is on par with the LCR, then Im sure it brings a smile to your face!

D.

Oh it brings a smile to my face alright that turbo is addictive . The door sill badge says Renault Sport.. Cheers for the comments mate much appreciated..