ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOPO Meet - Sunday 30th anyone?

Ph1 172
i washed mine about 10 days ago but since then its been on track, now covered in brake dust and other assorted layers of goop. Love the british weather!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Final detail are, meet at 2:30 - 3:00 @ TOPO, location on first page.

Will pm everyone on the list below as not everyone can see this section! Cheapo's ;)

1) mike
2) realnumber1
3) jamie.91 (maybe)
4) feirny
5) sava001006
6) GTdan
7) 172ben04
8) Tyssen
9) Not Normal Dan
10) black_sunrise
11) robm25
12) ipods casually late.
13) katiecliogirl(brigg) (maybe)
14) Matthew - probably wont come, under the thumb
15) harribo66
16) farry1988
17) Gray - Special guest from the south

It's not fucked. And it's shiny!

LOL, i cant wait to see it mate, matts too if he comes :)

Last edited:
  AGH the sl*g
If only I'd purchased the trade plates could of brought my ph1 :p

On another note chaps tbf feirny's car has been repaired extremely well I've only spotted one thing wrong with the repair but it's nothing just me been picky and I deal with insurance write offs weekly.

On another note chaps tbf feirny's car has been repaired extremely well I've only spotted one thing wrong with the repair but it's nothing just me been picky and I deal with insurance write offs weekly.

:eek: You've not told me this!

:eek: You've not told me this!

may have to give this one a miss dont collect my car from rstuning till monday :( hopefully my brother will still be up for this and bring me down tho :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Bodies :( im sure it will be worth the wait!

plus my bro has a pretty beasty rs which i enjoying riding in :)

Gutted it isn't ready, would of liked to see it. Which set up did you go for?

Had my clutch done, think I shall make it after all! :).

:approve:

I've asked for the afternoon off to come to this in the rust bucket so fingers crossed!

Be cool to see it, and maybe you if you step out of the car this time ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
cool to see it, and maybe you if you step out of the car this time ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll have to see how I feel on the day...

RB 197
I didn't dump you! A passat did! Anyway, you've been thinking about finishing me for a while!

You'll love me again when i have another ph2. You're too superior for me now. Still nearly a month on and my XB360 FR has still not been accepted. It's over.

BMW M5 & E36
Hi.

I think I'm jumping in with JB, and Jamie's said he's coming too. So that can be 3 of us from Lincoln way then meet Gray somewhere along the way maybe?

RB 197
Hi.

I think I'm jumping in with JB, and Jamie's said he's coming too. So that can be 3 of us from Lincoln way then meet Gray somewhere along the way maybe?

I BBM'd you, no reply (sob) lol. Yeah cool though, can you let me know where and when you plan to leave so i can jump on the band wagon?