ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOPO meet 3rd feb!!!

Ph1 T
You can have a proper look at my cards if you want andy. Ill be doing mine again soon though and wrapping them in alacantara material should look ace

RS200 & PH2 172
Sound mate, looking forward to it although got my business partners birthday the night before though so may be rough lol

RS200 & PH2 172
:eek: think we need one to get this area on the map, lets not let people think that all yorkshire folk are tight and don't do anything lol

Ph1 T
Hopefully they all will this will actually be my first meet also looking forward to meeting people on here and getting a few pics of the cars

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Nope.

1.6 bargain focus bus, I've had it since June IIRC. It's the best daily "potter-abouter" that I've ever had.

Ph1 T
Just got back from dropping my car off with scoff at EFI hes going to try his best to get the car done for next sat but says it might run into sunday i hope not as ill not be able to make TOPO in it :(

Ph1 T
Hahaa tell me about it he said he will try his best to have it don't Saturday ill just give him a nudge during week lol

Ph1 T
Im not going to be there ill be up cheshire checking the head work on the car as its getting re built and need to see a few bits. Gutted about this as i organised this meet and really wanted to make it believe me im pissed off especially the amount of money all this work is costing me..

If any people want one the week or 2 after ill have the ph1 turbo running and happily come to any of them

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Im not going to be there ill be up cheshire checking the head work on the car as its getting re built and need to see a few bits. Gutted about this as i organised this meet and really wanted to make it believe me im pissed off especially the amount of money all this work is costing me..

If any people want one the week or 2 after ill have the ph1 turbo running and happily come to any of them

You're a true area rep now - not turning up for your own meets!