ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Topgeartom!

Expert HDI & R53
Cheers,

Yours looked mint also mate from what i could see, Ain't parking a b**ch around there!!

Was it the air filter or the exhaust i could hear?

Expert HDI & R53
SPOTTED again today same road same place, I gave you a flash and a wave but you just looked at me funny :eek: BTW i was in my work van.

thanks mate, need to pop the front up a bit tomorrow it looks like its snorting lines off the road!

Going to try come along to my first meet with it. I'm usually always at work but i should be around for this one in theory.

Expert HDI & R53
thanks mate, need to pop the front up a bit tomorrow it looks like its snorting lines off the road!

Going to try come along to my first meet with it. I'm usually always at work but i should be around for this one in theory.

LOL

Let me know when your taking some pics and i might come along.

Mini meet FTW :D

330Ci M Sport
Daz...is it yours always parked down the side streets near the union...?

Tom, saw yours behind the business school t'other day, see it around fairly often actually! Had my barge parked next to yours when you were parked near the careers centre thingy the other week...

Expert HDI & R53
Daz...is it yours always parked down the side streets near the union...?

Tom, saw yours behind the business school t'other day, see it around fairly often actually! Had my barge parked next to yours when you were parked near the careers centre thingy the other week...

Thought i knew that plate from somewhere :eek:

Hi