ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Info on how to sell ur car!!!

VW Golf TDI
I have recently sold my clio 182 cup, Got the asking price for it as well and even sent the tax back, The guy who bought it didnt even test drive it.

Sound too good to be true!!!!

Right story goes

I work for TNT we deliver Nissan/Renault parts so I have the dealer directory, I happened to call holdcroft Renault in stoke on trent,asked them if they wanted to buy my car off me as I was selling it they put me onto a guy called Neil,They collected it 2 days later and gave me the full asking price for it.
I have put in a handy link for the site, If he is interested in your car he will arrange a viewing then agree a price then send on of his drivers to collect the car from your house. I couldnt believe how easy it was.

me and another forum user who I passed on Neils details to have both sold out 182 Cups to this dealer and had no problems at all.
Hope this helps

Good Luck
http://www.holdcroft.com/easysell.php

Focus ST
I might give this guy a call - I have a full fat 182 (Inferno) that I need to shift due to an impending Focus ST.

Advert due to be posted up in the 'For Sale' section imminently!

VW Golf TDI
yeah I sold him my inferno, He is the complete group buyer, Dont know how far he will Travel to collect a car, I only wnted 8500 for mine tho

VW Golf TDI
I had in inferno, 8500 is what I wanted for the car thats what I got, Dont know how far they will travel to get a car tho.

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
I can vouch for this method of selling your Clio.

I got more for mine than it was advertised for!

Steve

Maz

LY 200
Seems effortless (sp) for the seller and an easy way for the dealer to make some easy money .. nice one :)

BMW 330D
Watch out for Holdcrofts dodgy barstewards imo.
As long as you get what you want for your car though you should be ok but i would never ever by a car from them

VW Golf TDI

Looks like they had it up for £10,900 at first and now they have revised it .. feel sorry for anyone that doesnt do their research and buys at that price ..

Yeah thats mine, they had another one for 10900 there its a full fat inferno, My car was originaly from there the cheque has cleared properly now ne way What you mean by dodgy????

Clio Sport 172
You lot need to move to Mexico. I paid £9.5k for my 172 brand new at the end of 2004. I could have got a 182 even cheaper, but it didn't have the leather seats, xenon lamps or climate control (just standard A/C) and the boot is full of spare tyre. Petrol is only 35p a litre too.

R35 GTR
You lot need to move to Mexico. I paid £9.5k for my 172 brand new at the end of 2004. I could have got a 182 even cheaper, but it didn't have the leather seats, xenon lamps or climate control (just standard A/C) and the boot is full of spare tyre. Petrol is only 35p a litre too.

35p a litre!!!

ST
Might be needed soon old son....spoke to the Craigstar today...the golf maybe up for replacement after the last service bill lol

BMW F31

35p a litre!!!

im thinking.....

b****cks to this country, mechicho here i come ariba ariba!! :D