ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

top gear last night...

CLIO 1.2 16V MK2 EXPR
did anybody watch it on DAVE (freeview)?

the clio's handing looked rather unsafe - on three wheels round a corner at high speeds?!?!

Ford Puma
I have experienced it in my mates car and its a little un nerving but fun all the same.

When you watch it do that though it seems quite easily done.

Top Gear on dave is kick ass :D

Off topic I know, but any idea why it's been renamed "Dave"? Stinks of someone losing a bet to me..

did anybody watch it on DAVE (freeview)?

the clio's handing looked rather unsafe - on three wheels round a corner at high speeds?!?!

:S

shows how rigid the chassis is... its certainly not a bad thing. Mine's been on 3 wheels endless times.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
aclio.jpg

Yeah, gotta love his description of it. He basically slated it, as it wasn't made as well as a £250k supercar.

The evolution of the tripod:

204980671-L.jpg

80826178-L.jpg

80366651-L.jpg

153358374-L.jpg

188116806-L.jpg

193072213-L.jpg

207577147-L.jpg

207574471-L.jpg

207588038-L.jpg

Only failure on the tripod front is the Vee, a number of factors are not on its side though :)

188116753-L.jpg

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
What would you feel when this occurs? The way I drive, I would have thought it has happened on numerous occassions but I have nothing confirmed.

What sort of speed do you have to be doing?

RB 200 Cup!
good effort on the V front

watching all the clios tripod at the Reno World Series this year was cool

Beast
What would you feel when this occurs? The way I drive, I would have thought it has happened on numerous occassions but I have nothing confirmed.

What sort of speed do you have to be doing?

You can do it at 25 if the turn's sharp enough,

Mountune Tractor
I didn't think the time was very impressive? Maybe too many straights on the top gear track?