ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the RB out for a drive

RB One Eight Two
After watching England get through to the last 16 and seeing as the sun was shining, I took the 182 out for a little drive to get some more pics as the KTR coilovers have settled abit more since saturday. Really happy with the height of them, it looks exactly how I wanted it to. Anyway a couple of pics :cool:

racingblue_2.jpg

racingblue_3.jpg

racingblue_1.jpg

racingblue_5.jpg

racingblue__6.jpg

racingblue_4.jpg

racingblue_7.jpg

Cheers

Ash :D

225 Cup & Williams
The silver wheels really suit it. i used to hate silver on rb but that looks top notch mate! anymore plans for it?

RB One Eight Two
The silver wheels really suit it. i used to hate silver on rb but that looks top notch mate! anymore plans for it?

Cheers mate :approve: Erm, I'm just going to paint my calipers silver, keep it subtle and smart looking. Then I just want to tidy up the engine bay, maybe paint the engine cover, apart from that I'm pretty much done, on the outside anyway.

Wow awesome location! Car looks lovely as well ;)

Thanks mate :D

Like it on the silver wheels!! :D

Cheers Oliver

RB One Eight Two
Where bouts is it

Clio lookin goooood

Cheers buddy. It is a really hard place to explain where abouts it is lol but I will try. The road which is in the background of the 1st image, that leads to littlebury. The road to the left leads to Ickleton and the right leads to Elmdon. There are a few roads around this point which are quite fun to drive ;)

MKV GTI
I must say, those pics really make it look like a mag feature!

What a nice RB you have, just the right height imo no need to slam it!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I agree on the silver wheels looking great. My mate had an iceburg with silver wheels, too. Looked grand.

Nice pics.

RB One Eight Two
I must say, those pics really make it look like a mag feature!

What a nice RB you have, just the right height imo no need to slam it!

^^Thanks buddy! Since having the coilies fitted on Saturday they have settled alot more, and im well happy with the stance now.

RB One Eight Two
cracking piccys.

Cheers fella :cool:

Just a quick question. Since having the coilovers fitted on saturday I have noticed that they have settled which I knew they would do. Also I have noticed a very slight camber on the rear wheels. I havn't had the tracking re-done yet but is this normal? And would the tracking sort the camber out?

RB One Eight Two
Great location fella, height looks spot on now!

Cheers buddy. When we both have some spair time, You should come up my way for a shoot, there are some great locations out near me ;)