ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the Inferno for a blast over the Moors and back up the coast.....

182 Cup & DCi 172
First time I have had the time to test the 182 over some decent roads with the latest mods in place.

Did around 170 miles all in all and had a great time, must admit the car doesn't need coilover's, handles amazing for what it is.

Current chassis mods are:

- Powerflex full bush kit
- Eibach sportlines
- Pure Motorsport top mounts
- Pure Motorsport strut brace
- Cup pack dampers
- Powerflex dogbone
- 15" Williams alloys with winter tyres

I was enjoying the drive to much to stop on the way over Moors so the pics I took are off driving back up the coast heading home:

I know the car is filthy but I am off tomorrow so will be getting a full clean and another layer of wax as well

Another thing I noticed was I was still averaging 33.2mpg after around 90 hard miles and 80 fairly steady - happy days!

SAM_0459_zps7514f930.jpg

SAM_0437_zps7c813d1e.jpg

SAM_0448_zps52e8da6a.jpg

SAM_0441_zps4a9045d7.jpg

SAM_0450_zpsa4c3293e.jpg

SAM_0465_zps7a517a8c.jpg

Rob

Arctic Blue 182
Looks great fair play, really loving the williams wheels too! I agree leave it dirty lol

Easily my favourite Inferno on here, looks great with the mods and wheels!
Some great roads round there too, love a hoon over those Moors.

182 Cup & DCi 172
Cheers for the comments, car has just had a few hours spent cleaning it up but didn't get time to add another coat of wax and sealant

Cant wait to get another run out but think it will be the Northumberland Coastline upto the borders

Rob

182 Cup & DCi 172
Haha - I did with the last winter hack but cant with the Clio - the Inferno paintwork is far to good to leave covered in dirt

Rob