ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too nice today not to ***** some pics!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
98% finished on the outside this car I'd say, just a few things i'm mulling over...

SSL11075.jpg

SSL11076.jpg

SSL11077.jpg

SSL11079.jpg

SSL11081.jpg

SSL11082.jpg

SSL11083.jpg

SSL11086.jpg

SSL11088.jpg

SSL11091.jpg

SSL11093.jpg

SSL11094.jpg

SSL11096.jpg

SSL11097.jpg

Big shout out to photobucket for ruining the image quality too! :(

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Cheers chaps!

not so much ride height, thinking prolines as I miss the willys less rolly ride, prefer the damping on this though and I like the height so best compromise.

Just thinking some front spacers really to bring the track out, gonna test some 15's so how bad they are! :)

Tyre gel is just the megs boggo stuff from halfords.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Faultless, one of the nicest examples i've seen in a long long time!!! It's clean, got the right bits on it, love the std wheels in this case.

It's a credit to you.

What Vredesteins? I'm about to get them...

My car didn't like them, put them under any kind of load and they'd start squealing like a pig and they were scary in the wet. Although I think the fact they were 215/40/16s didn't help. As soon as I had the PE2s on the handling was a 100 times better.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Lovely looking motor but I can't help but notice you've got those horrible vredestein tyres fitted lol. Had them on my car a while ago and hated them.

I LOVE them!

Best tyre I had on my williams, I threw away good tyres for these lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
To be honest with you they did feel better on the williams, they were 185/55's - I'd say they're 90% as good in 195/45's but next time I think I'll have a change..

I find them good in the wet, bought them last year when we had bad snow up here and they did me proud - shame the abs is w**k mind :)