ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too many choices!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Due to my old 172 Cup exhaust system having the breaking point of a kit kit I'm on the hunt for a new exhaust, but there are just so many out there :S

I've managed to narrow it down to either a K-Tec stealth exhaust or similar to keep the "stock" look or an under slung YozzaSport system. Noice isn't really a concern for me I't looks more than anything and just can't make my mind up.

What are your thought and opinions?

This is what my car looks like now by the way, be gentle!

320d
I wouldn't recommend a ktec stealth. Poor fitting, heavy and drones a lot on the motorway. I'd be going for a yozza everyday.

Its like comparing Adele and Megan Fox tbh.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
You dont visit the Co-op insurance place in the centre of walsall in this do you? See one thats nearly identical to yours quite sometimes

Or were you on metropower?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yozza with cat mate. Best of both worlds plus quality.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I was steering closer to the idea of a Yozza to be honest as I saw one close up for the first time a couple weeks ago, looked and sounded superb. On the other hand this car was always intended to have a stealth exhaust and lots of people keep it that way.

Gandi69 - I've not been around that area recently as far as I'm aware but yes I'm on the MetroPower forum.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry mate totally forgot you have a cup.

Can you get a yozza stealth?

I get one and do the single cut out in the bumper with the 182 trim around it. I think it looks so OE. Hopefully someone can find me a picture of one.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
29042008453mediumkk9.jpg

Have a look here mate... http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?322794-pic-request!-k-tec-stealth-system-on-172.