ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonbridge Tunbridge Wells photo meet?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Car park meets are all well and good.... when the weather is well into double figures... Patience....

Damn my 182 looked awesome in the Tonbridge pics!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Yes maybe in the summer this meet would be great, I'll practise my night time photography ;)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Well then Me, Megzy, Scary Squirrel, T5PHY and Matt@codered have no excuses not to come, since we are all a stones throw away... ;)

LY R26 #288
Been looking around and this place is closer than Thurrok, theres loads of empty lit car parks in Tonbridge, like the swimming pool, Waitrose and the one next to it which I can't remember the name of...

Few meets from the past:
This is Waitrose car park I think
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...m-tonights-Tonbridge-meet&highlight=tonbridge

Tunbridge wells:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?502976-Tonbridge-Meet-Pics&highlight=tonbridge

Any interest?

I'll be up for this, if I can get up early enough lol! :sleepy:

Havn't driven it myself yet :( (very briefly) Its tucked away till end of month.

Finally join the Renaultsports in the best colour :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Havn't driven it myself yet :( (very briefly) Its tucked away till end of month.

Finally join the Renaultsports in the best colour :D
I have nothing better to do with my time, I can come down and take good care of it for you, afterall they detest not being driven daily.... :evil:

Jekyll...Ive been to the dark side.....

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Alright I think we should set a date in the future

What about
April 30th, Saturday
or
May 1st, Sunday

1pm?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Last edited:
  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Right a list:

1. Adam@Genyx

I'll make a list of photogenic areas we can use to take photos, I know a few industrial areas in Tonbridge as well!

Last edited:
  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Feel like a bit of a tard for organizing this when I don't have a car until 2nd May LOL

Can we move this to the next weekend?
May 7th 11:30am till late