ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonbridge Meet Pics:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
IMG_1077.jpg

that's some almighty crease in the side of the car too... good to hear the owner wasn't hurt though

RS 172
Damn, horrible sight to see a fresh new car pranged like that, but at least the pilot was ok. Good to know they can withstand pretty heafty brunts without injuring those inside.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Where are you all getting these photos from??? Edit, photobucket, I assumed Meg would have hosted them herself, so didn't bother checking...

Thats three of you that have posted different pictures, did he send you each differnt ones, just to keep things fresh?

Did "Tit's" mention how he did it?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You're not a talented int0rnetz stalker are you?

I am, but not at work on Mobile BB and when I'm supposed to be working, lol!

I checked Megz source, but it was her album, didn't think to check Steve's.

I assume you are better though, as you only exist on t'internet and evidently not in RL. :rasp:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear.

Going to have a cracking premium next year.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Crash No2 zero luck with that car :(
So long as he's ok

Will be interesting to hear his side of the story

Iceberg Ph1
As suspected.. Nearside is mangled! That is a dam shame, car looked lovely too.. Glad he's ok! I feel for him, regardless of how he done it, I would be devastated!

Clio 200 Full Fat W/ Cup
Right I am pissed off with the pictures being put on here who gave any1 permission to put them on here also; for all you people who are making assumptions, I think the main thing is I got out alive,

I would like to thank Jon r for his comment as well as gally:

"Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm still not sure thats a write off tbh.

Also the guy isn't here to answer back, so it's perhaps a little unfair. Maybe something broke on the car, we've no idea."

So to answer you various childish comments:

Roy Munson:
"BTW I think it's fairly likely that the geezer just binned it being a hero"

Wrong I wasnt being a "Hero".

Robbos:
"I'm going to guess it was straight up ran out of talent, tbh if he was in my ph1, he wouldn't have had a problem"

Sorry didnt see you at the crash scene so how can you comment.

Needster:
"What a waste of a 200. Lack of talent, fail. Did it have Recaro's?"

Waste of 200 yes, Lack of talent, sorry forgot you was there
Yes it had Recaros

I came round with the car on its side (thats why the n/s mirror is broken), and BEFORE I get any emails etc asking for bits, I wont be replying to them.

Clio 200 Full Fat W/ Cup
To answer your q Dan

I was driving up to a round about late on Monday night saw an animal infront of me i swerved to go round it and it 180'd me , I woke up held in seat with car on its side, last thing I remember is hearing the sound of the tyres. I walked out of it via drivers window.

Dynamique Flamer
Fink you want to blame tits for the photos love not everyone else.

Sorry to hear about the crash though

TBH it should be "Megzy LOOOL xxxxxxxx" you're having a go at.

It's Tits Mcgee not Tits magee ffs.

Shame to see a crackin motor wasted though, specially with that one having all the extra bits.

Barge
f**k swerving and writing off your car for a fox. Should've just hit it, although hindsight is a glorious thing.

Clio 200 Full Fat W/ Cup
JCC she is aware of my disgust with her; she can piss right off with a cost price front splitter

182 Cup
Try not to worry about other people's opinions, the car or the pics - just be thankful you walked away.

500 Twinair
Very true, Doesnt matter what happens to the car, as long as you are okay, cars can be replaced, humans cant...

Clio 200 Full Fat W/ Cup
im afraid this was my last renaultsport for awhile as I have decided now that a gordini wont be the correct step forward for me

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I may not have been at the scene of the crash, but I was just commenting on your what I'd seen of your driving that night.

We all go a bit too fast sometimes, and sometimes we're unlucky, Sunday was one of those times for you, chill.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Fella's just lost a car, dont blame him for his mood. Its a shame, but these things happen mate, and as Jay Z says, "its on the to the next one"

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Unlucky fella, if you need help with your claim or settlement don't hesitate to PM me.