ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tomtombanban?

RB 182
Saw a white 200 at Banbury Cross and then turn off to some flats at Grimsbury, was one car behind you in an RB 182

Goddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
If it had a cliosport.net sticker im pretty sure I've seen this car around Banbury a number of times but yet to figure out who it is

GW 200 with Cup pack
Saw a white 200 at Banbury Cross and then turn off to some flats at Grimsbury, was one car behind you in an RB 182

If it had a cliosport.net sticker im pretty sure I've seen this car around Banbury a number of times but yet to figure out who it is

Chaps you are absolutely correct... well spotted... this was me!

What colour is your 182 Goddy? There are a fair few members on here from banbury... I'm going to post a thread soon in the south central Group about meeting up.... be good to get us all together... we can then convoy in for CSS13?

Goddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Late reply but it's a silver 182, got speedlines in anthracite... So basically it looks like every other silver 182 on the planet lol. I live near the pepper pot, I see ur car outside tesco fairly regularly