ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's project thread!

TT 225+
Right then, think it's about time i started a project thread!

My car is a 5 door 1.2 16v (awaits ripping for doors)

started off life like this:
Photo0161.jpg

Photo0160.jpg

SAM_0042.jpg

So after rolling around for a year looking standard,and not having enough money for anything else, i decided it was time for changes, i decided to start with wheels as i really hate the standards!

after looking for about 5 mins on here, i saw some willy wheels for sale and decided i had to have them as i'd not seen willy wheels on a ph2!

caretc047.jpg

caretc045.jpg

At the same time i de-wipered the rear (dremel ftw!) and added +10bhp cs sticker :)

caretc044.jpg

Then i wanted to sort out the tractor ride height, so v-maxx was the only way to go!

SAM_0171.jpg

back down:cool:

08042010192.jpg

08042010193.jpg

a week later i had the fronts on and now currently sits like this:

SAM_0172.jpg

SAM_0177.jpg

SAM_0180.jpg

Has settled some since these, i shall get some DECENT pics up after it has a wash this weekend:star:

Future plans:

alloy refurb is next! maybe in a crazy colour if i think it will work :)
possible rs grille, although i quite like te standard one

something which i'm contemplting is sticking a VAG tdi engine in it, mapped and hybrid turbo, but i'm not sure if i could afford it, but i could see 200bhp, and it would be a real sleeper :) :sleepy:

thanks for looking, more pics of it on coils to follow :)

Tom

Mk5 golf gti
personally i like the colour combination of paint to wheels i wouldnt change there colour....but each to there own :D luks sweet anyways

Fabia VRS Special Ed
+ 1 ^^^

I think from the rear it looks fantastic slammed!

Keep it up buddy and keep us informed :)