ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tomo182 and curley bored on a sunday ( heavy pic content ) ......

182 BEAN
so we were thinkin of where we could take some pics so £1.50 each later we entered an old multi storey carpark in coventry.

first car pics ive took on the nikkon 3000 slr entry level camera but we all start somewhere . Idealy i need a bigger lense and a nice flash to get some light into the lower level pics .

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

and curleys perfect paint
DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

comments welcome ;)

200 Gordini
£1.50? The machine swallowed my fiver!

Nice pics.. I need a new camera. Put that moving one up I liked mate

200 Gordini
I like that ^^.. Get learning how to do it properly now ;)

I've decided I'm going to get a Skoda splitter until I fix my cup one.

Yozz'd up 182
I like :)

Try panning, keep moving with the camera and dont stop after the button has been pushed.

Like a golf swing;)

182 BEAN
im slowly gettin the hang of it but need to practise practise practise ...... roll on the summer ill av some crackin pics ;)

RB One Eight Two
Both cars look stunning, so clean! The inferno looks superb on Turinis ;)

Really nice sharp images also

Clio 172 cup
what seats are in the cup? and have you taken the lights out of standard 172 and put em in for xenons? Im thinking of doing that my self.....

200 Gordini
Thanks for the comments :cool:

Coventry looks like a beautiful city....:dead:

I know you're missing it.

Gotta love the barracks!! You will have to get some of the iceberg Tomo, will be on the road a week Friday.

Where abouts are you from?

what seats are in the cup? and have you taken the lights out of standard 172 and put em in for xenons? Im thinking of doing that my self.....

Its not a cup :approve:

BMW Z4
Curley, I live in Potters green mate.....saw you the other Sunday, was with azreal (cup with White turinis and stripes) car looks mint!