ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tolworth & nr Ewell By Pass - 2 x black 182's

Clio 182
First one just off the A3 near Tolworth Rec, 3pm ish? Black 182, think it was 54 plate but can't remember. 2pm ish today.

The coming from the Ewell By Pass up to Sutton, along the Cheam Road (?), another black 182 coming the other way, think that was 55 plate but again can't remember. 4pm ish today.

Black Gold Trophy
Jono what do you look like? I may have seen you on the A217 through banstead once, passed a black gold 182 around may/june time last year

Black 182 FF
Sorry Karen - not me then, though i've seen an arctic in that area a few times. Jack D - i'm a bloke, short brown hair, glasses. I drive through Banstead quite a bit - so your spot could have been me.

Clio 182
I'm always around Tolworth, Epsom, Ewell, Sutton, Carshalton, Banstead, Burgh Heath, and am up and down the A217 quite a bit!