ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

toe eye ???? where can i get the rings from ???

Clio Trophy / RB182
isnt it in your boot?

I think he might mean one with a 'loose ring' (excuse me for what image that may portray in your heads haha) that hangs down, rather than the stiff one that comes in the breakdown kit.

clio mk2 ph1 172
ive recently fitted one of the omp ones from demon-tweaks and i think it was only around £13, it is bright yellow but with some good old nitromors it looks just the same as a normal silver one.

the only thing is it is the wrong size thread so you have to drill out where the oem one goes and just put one of the supplied nuts on the back.

there is a full guide on here somewhere on how to do, really easy and only takes bout 20mins to fit:)

Ph 1 172
ive recently fitted one of the omp ones from demon-tweaks and i think it was only around £13, it is bright yellow but with some good old nitromors it looks just the same as a normal silver one.

the only thing is it is the wrong size thread so you have to drill out where the oem one goes and just put one of the supplied nuts on the back.

there is a full guide on here somewhere on how to do, really easy and only takes bout 20mins to fit:)

thats what i did two weeks ago!!! includnig using the nitromors s**t. just dumped the tow eye in that gear then went and drilled the hole by the time i had done all that it was a quick wipe to get the yellow off the tow eye and job done

Monaco 53/468
" toe eye ???? where can i get the rings from ??? "

I thought this thread was going to be about camel toes, brown eyes and c**k rings but obviously I was badly mistaken