ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays cheap 5 minute mod

PH1_172
Todays quick and easy cheap interior mod :) polished door handles

246056749.gif

246056739.gif

246056721.gif

Much better than the plain boring blue ones they come with (I did mine last week) bought a set within a day of getting the car.

£18 delivered is a bargain, I think I paid about a tenner more (fooking ebay lol)
Next up is the silver door bits for me.

PH1_172
Much better than the plain boring blue ones they come with (I did mine last week) bought a set within a day of getting the car.

£18 delivered is a bargain, I think I paid about a tenner more (fooking ebay lol)

yeah they do look much better then blue ones, what silver door bits do you mean any pics

yeah they do look much better then blue ones, what silver door bits do you mean any pics

The silver door pull bit (where the window switch is) mine look a bit rubbish:dapprove:

PH1_172
yeah ebay!
mmm speakers cover in silver might be a job for someone to do for me:eek:

nah, my bro did his just using the guides people put up or in the how to mags, take them off and just take ur time doing them, 5 mins oer a few days? lol or just get it all done in one day.

Me and paint dont go well lol i can't even be doing painting my brake calipers which i really want doing lol

Loads on ebay, just make sure you get original brushed aluminium ones - not some rubbish someones painted up, I think I paid around £25 for mine.
If not ebay a mk2 172 from a scrap yard.

See My Clio? Tell Me
think i got mine for about 14 off ebay had a stupid title nothing to do with door handles only came across them by chance