ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today with Matty_SMB

Dervvv
Today was an amazing day here in northren ireland lmao! *makes a change*
so me and matty decided to go to the scrap yard and see if we cod find me a door thingy and him a back number plate light.... i was lucky and got one:) but matty wasnt lol!

anways so we had a look round and a few laughs lol here is tow pictures i took

its funny when u see stuff like this

Photo0091.jpg

not so funny tho but it gave me the part i was looking

Photo0090.jpg

After are little quest we decided to get matty mud flaps and that i would fit them for him so here is two pictures of us doing soo lol!

Notice the back wheel lifted aswell! i was shocked!

Photo0093.jpg

u havta watch around here people steal things but lucky we had are gard areound lmao! wouldnt hurt a fly lmao!

Photo0094.jpg

now we deicded to wash both of them

Photo0095.jpg

no more pictures as it got dark and we were still cleaning lmao its now 9 and we only got done 30mins ago lmao!

PH1 172
love Mattys grille, and the colour of yours coco :)

are you spraying your front badge? if so what colour?

any more plans for the two of ya?

A Flamin' Red one
Today was an amazing day here in northren ireland lmao! *makes a change*
so me and matty decided to go to the scrap yard and see if we cod find me a door thingy and him a back number plate light.... i was lucky and got one:) but matty wasnt lol!

anways so we had a look round and a few laughs lol here is tow pictures i took

its funny when u see stuff like this

Photo0091.jpg

not so funny tho but it gave me the part i was looking

Photo0090.jpg

After are little quest we decided to get matty mud flaps and that i would fit them for him so here is two pictures of us doing soo lol!

Notice the back wheel lifted aswell! i was shocked!

Photo0093.jpg

u havta watch around here people steal things but lucky we had are gard areound lmao! wouldnt hurt a fly lmao!

Photo0094.jpg

now we deicded to wash both of them

Photo0095.jpg

no more pictures as it got dark and we were still cleaning lmao its now 9 and we only got done 30mins ago lmao!

It sounds like you've had a good day fella, but honestly, were you really 'laughing your ass off' whilst typing that? Overkill.

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
love Mattys grille, and the colour of yours coco :)

are you spraying your front badge? if so what colour?

any more plans for the two of ya?

Well i have black diamonds now too on the car which took me all night and i may possibly need the front redone but will do that tomorrow. Looking for a meggy splitter i think, was either it or a cupra like steves there. Not much more planned for meantime until some cash comes around, tax needs done, etc. Cheers for comments, Matt

"Navy" N17 TWO
I like that grill too Matt :approve: BLACK silicon I hope ;)

Did you get the oil & battery sorted?

Best pic is the washing one lol who wants to see a pile of crap and a set of old flaps? :rasp:

Dervvv
whatisjustis ... mate wise the bap! some of the people on here r down right cheeky and need to wise up lmao!

Rosssi ... i am thinking of getting new alloys and lowering her another 20mm to sit at 60mm and then change the grill and stuff but i need to get the sound system sold taking up room :(

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
Windscreen i think is £50 excess just hopefully. Trev i could do with you wet sanding my bonnet and buffing it mate. Cheers matt

"Navy" N17 TWO
It's not that hard to do once you try it Matt - have you got an old panel you could practice on?