ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tobs 172 cup soon to come out of hiding

Never had a thread of my car so thought id make my first

Well brought the car over a year ago but lost my job so it had to and hibernate, can finally afford to get it out now and spend so money on it.
When i brought it.

IMG_7938.gif
IMG_7935.gif

IMG_7936.gif

Then did some stickage (didnt stay on for long tho)

DSC00015648x486.gif

DSC00016648x486.gif

As its got such a large front end i got it a bra (and to hide the stone chips ;))

DSC00093648x486.gif

DSC00102648x486.gif

At this time to i got a yozza sport system with decat but then stupidly sold it to gower67:rasp:

have most of these parts already to go on, but heres the future plans

Brembo max Discs
182 wraped manifold
coilovers
refurb wheels
Clutch
T1-Rs all round
Stripped out
Yozza sport system
Braided brake lines

Will be fitting the manifold and clutch within next few weeks so will have more photos up then.

well let you guys be happy i did get rid of the bonnet bra cause i did think it was rather gayboyish, suits vws but not french

BG 182
Car bras rule fact!!!!!!!!!

looks nice toby gunna get a thread up for mine and sarahs cars soon. yozza still sounds rude :rasp:

Just a reminder

12. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

Nice car mate :)