ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toad or Clifford

need 2 choose soon, since i want my alarm by end of the week...

Want something equivalent to the clifford 400!
Oppions please!

Revels Mum & Sister

I would go for Clifford

We fit Cliffords and have minimal problems with them!!!

The odd niggle but nothing major!

Go for the concept 300 mate!! Something like that or the Concept 500!!

Havent had much contact with Toad. They are suppoused to be quite good I think!

Clifford.

Ive heard the same as liquid, Little and less problems with their products, especially compared with Toad.

Cheers Liquid, How much should i be looking at for fitting?

I want to get one that prevents jacking up the car, boot entry, bonnet entry, even possibly do all me windows up....

Clifford!

Bad installations are the main problem with Cliffords - get it installed right, and itll be perfect for ya mate.

Hmm, Recommendations as in "Go to places people recommend."

I got mine from a place in Birmingham..

when i went for mine guy told me to stay away from clifford as theyv had a few problems with the diffrent moduls breaking down,whereas the toad were problem free and only ever had 1 faulty unit from them!!

however toad u cannot connect to a computer and find out if ur alarm was set off,what part of the system was triggerd and when the alarm went off!!

ps i also went for the toad ai606 and currently am thinking bout payin the extra 100 for the optiolal pager!