ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To turbo or not to turbo

Clio RS 172 cup
Hello everyone,
I have recently acquired a clio 172 cup 02 plate and have been looking at mods to get the best out the car.
I had been looking at the rs tuner hardware/software and am still undecided (my mate reckons its probs better to go for a low psi turbo) and keep going back to the website and re-reading the info there.
Can anyone tell/advise me whether there is a cheap turbo kit available for around a grand that can offer me around the 200bhp-220bhp mark without having to make massive changes to the stock parts? or even point me in the direction of a thread on here that can help, I will be doing a search later when i have time anyways :)
I have a bud that has a eunos roadster that he has turboed himself so it wont be that much of a problem for me fitting it as I will have him on standby.
Cheers
Shaun

PH1 loads of boost!
Realistically you're not gonna get everything you need for a grand. Drop us an email at info@clioturbo.co.uk if you'd like everything supplied.
We offer a fitting service as well but if you're wanting to save money we can also supply at a very reasonable rate.

Clio RS 172 cup
Cheers for the replies, I will have to go think about this as it seems to be coming in over my budget, need to see if i can wangle any more cash together.