ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

to remove breakdust

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
having almost 3k on the clock...my hubs (which are painted are starting to get stained in the past i have painted these and im sure ill have to do this in the future as they start to go rusty!!

any good products that can clean them up (as i say there only painted) ive used ag wheel cleaner on another car and that was to abrasive took off all the protective coating off the break caliper??

ag machine what ever its called?? or any other cheap good products..??

this is the bit im on about...the fronts are worse!

PHOTOSHOP7-1.gif

106 GTi
Autoglym Engine and Machine CLeaner or Meguiars All Puprose Cleaner and scrubb with car shampoo and water.

Avoid anything acid based as it will change the finish

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Autoglym Engine and Machine CLeaner or Meguiars All Puprose Cleaner and scrubb with car shampoo and water.

Avoid anything acid based as it will change the finish

i knew i could count on you :) i tried washing powder as i was told that worked but it didnt :eek: lol

Cheers Rich...never used megs all purpose cleaner

106 GTi
Looking at the wheel spokes you will easisly be able to give the area a quick polish with some Autoglym Super Resin Polish if it is painted.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
If you just want to clean the brake dust off then clean the wheel properly afterwards, use "Brake cleaner"

Its used in servicing as a H&S precaution as opposed to the old system of blowing it out with an airline.

Once you get rid of the dust, you can clean the wheels with whatever product you chose.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Looking at the wheel spokes you will easisly be able to give the area a quick polish with some Autoglym Super Resin Polish if it is painted.

will give that a go!! i have some of that at home :)

thanks!!