ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

to have pc'd or mopped, that is the question

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
prob wrong section, but i dont know. lol

i have a black car, with surface scratches on and stuff, which would be the best, and how much would i be lookin at? anyone know of any good places around the lichfield, walsall, dudley way?

thanks in advance

Mito Sportiva 135
I'd go for a PC polish before a rotary, can always step up if need be.

Not sure who lives around that neck of the woods.

Expect to pay £100 - the sky for a session, you normally get what you pay for though, decent products and technique do make a difference for creating a really decent finish.

106 GTi
Think Jay off here is in that neck of the woods.

Rotary will get a better finish in the right hands ...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Think Jay off here is in that neck of the woods.

Rotary will get a better finish in the right hands ...

Yeh, emphasis on the 'right hands' I'd rather a diddy didn't leave buffer trails all over my car to be honest!

Mito Sportiva 135
I thinkn he means after the time when you burnt through some paint with a PC died, and 6 people died, and Christmas was cancelled? That was the rumour anyway... ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I thinkn he means after the time when you burnt through some paint with a PC died, and 6 people died, and Christmas was cancelled? That was the rumour anyway... ;)

Yeh i gathered that...was about as funny as contracting aids tho...So i chose to ignore it.

Didn't burn through thats near impossible even on a rotary!!!! Pad broke up and the plastic in the middle made a mark! And it was about the size of FM's co ck...(Small)

Mito Sportiva 135

Yeh i gathered that...was about as funny as contracting aids tho...So i chose to ignore it.

Didn't burn through thats near impossible even on a rotary!!!! Pad broke up and the plastic in the middle made a mark! And it was about the size of FM's co ck...(Small)

lol. Touche. Mighty retort. FM got served here, here and here.