ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To code or not to code...

Been debating colour coding the car completely but am still in 2 minds.
This thread will probably be a mixture of opinions but hey ho, was thinking either:

-Colour code the front and back bumpers, side strips, wing mirror cases and cup spoiler (not in picture), Door handles
-Colour code only the spoiler, mirror cases, Door handles and side strips
-Colour code the spoiler, door handles and mirror cases

The car in question-

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Just an idea of how it would look fully colour coded (Cheers Stu!)

french_car_show2020.jpg

Future plans are:

Space the wheels
Wind down Coilovers
stretched tyres

Cheers in advance

In your case buddy, IMHO I wouldn't bother as the black bumpers / side panels kind of make your black wheels look better with them.

Clio 182 arctic
i thin its the best thing that you can do to a car. just look at the mk2 ph2 clio. some came with the black plastic but the extremes were colour coded. makes a world of difference i think.

tPY4CW0KGrHqIOKogEyjCotJBM8QJuZN_12.gif

ti7DpBm0KGrHqFicE0G-0WbYBNRD4WVyEg_12.gif

tPY3gCW0KGrHqQOKpYEyjCyrEBM8QJrHs_12.gif

ti7DpwBm0KGrHqVhME0fcp2rRcBNRD4Wgyog_12.gif

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
bit of a bump here! but id CC the side strips and door handles, and leave the bumpers! thaught it was a bit much red once i got it done tbh! lol

Jap Box
bit of a bump here! but id CC the side strips and door handles, and leave the bumpers! thaught it was a bit much red once i got it done tbh! lol

Im in the same situation here too, done the strips and mirrors, need to do handles but them in unsure on doing the bumpers.

O.T Have you still got the colour coded rear bumper Stu? Got a crack in mine and scratches when I had to reverse from someone running towards the car and ended up clipping a pole in the process :(