ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To CAT or not to CAT

Suzuki SV1000S

Well after I had a mini race with a porsche Carerra S last night round wandsworth one way system (lol he asked me what I had done to the engine!!) I got pulled by the police - They said they noticed me because they could hear me from the other side of the river (I told you my system was loud) - They said they should give me three points for driving like a nut case (notice they let the porsche go at this point, but said nothing) also asked if I had db meter done on my zorst??

I asked them about how to become a driver for the police as it is something I have always wanted to do although maybe not the best financial move ever - didnt realise you had to be a normal PC for 2 years before you can go off into other fields of policing :(