ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To buy or not to buy!?

Clio RS 197
New tyre time for my 197.

Thinking of some Toyo Proxes T1-R's but heard mixed reviews......

Wasnt sure how to do a poll but please simply put

BUY

or

NOT TO BUY

tar!

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
They are certainly the top tyre in the opinions of Civic Type-R Owners, there what I've got on my civic and what I'll probably put on a clio 172 when I get one, hopefully in a few weeks

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
iirc someone was raving about them on the rs forum the other day saying he does not look back. I always stuck with the contis as i was comfortable with them and did exactly what i needed them too, bit pricey but didn't want to risk changing- costly mistake on my previous 172.

Breaking mk2 DCI
great for value for money i love them but dont expect it to be the best tyre you can buy especially in terms of wear, but bang for buck i'd say BUY THEM

182 FF Inferno
Had some fitted to my 182 last Saturday.

Apart from a major slide coming back from the garage, which I put down to the tyres being new, can't complain so far. I've heard they're not too good in the wet though.