ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium owners...

Titanium 182 full fa
This is a must buy....optimum car wax

Ordered from polishedbliss.co.uk yesterday and arrived today, excellent service.

Have been looking for a wax to try instead of P21s and found this, washed very quickly this morning then gave it 1 coat of this, so simple, spray on and use a micro cloth to buff up.

Amazed at the results..Awesome:cool:

Titanium 182 full fa
yeh i was well pleased... will soon be wanting a pc so just doin my homework at the mo from yourself, rich and blue_182.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
good one mate will give it a try.

polished bliss are my local supplier only a few miles away and really cant fault their service its spot on!

cheers!

brazo said:
Tis very good on silver OCW

OCW?

what makes it work better on silver, looks very similar to Megs Quick Detailer?

if its THAT good on titanium i'll buy some :approve:

106 GTi
Works well on almost any colour. The ease of use is the real winner, sealant protection with the application method like using a QD.

Still cant beat the looks of AG SRP, 1Z Glanz Wax, topped with P21s on Silver for me though.

Titanium 182 full fa
a bit off the subject, but after ive wax it yesterday ive come to work today and a 7.5ton lorry has caught my back corner panel and put a 8" indent along it.... so gutted its untrue....

Just been to a body shop and they say to replace the rear corner panel is one big job..........of to another bodyshop tomorrow am for another quote!