ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182 with OZ F1's

Titanium 182
Haven't had a chance to post any pictures of the F1's I got refurbed since they've been on the car, but here's a couple I got today in the nice sunshine we've had :)

DaneHillWalk043_zps4cd0fea7.jpg

DaneHillWalk041_zpsa12b3d94.jpg

DaneHillWalk004_zpse3711ac1.jpg

DaneHillWalk049_zps7557f614.jpg

Also, the car's now up for sale, so if you're interested check it out!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...owners-from-new-%A31795&p=9692447#post9692447

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-new--frsh-12months-mot-4-5months-tax/1541761

Any advice feel free to comment, thanks!

[URL="http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/renault/renaultsport-clio/renaultsport-clio-182--titanium-silver--2-owners-from-new--frsh-12months-mot-4-5months-tax/1541761"]

[/URL]

RB 182 cup
Would you be interested in selling the wheels/swapping them with cash for some O.Z SuperTs 17' with 5mm Pzero's on?
Just hijacking as im after a set of these to return mine to how i like it.

Titanium 182
Unfortunately not. I'd prefer to have the car on standard Cup wheels to help a quick sale, but I quite like the OZ F1's so hope somebody else does too. Good luck with your search though :)

Nimbus Clio 197
I'm not keen on those wheels, personally speaking. What i DO like, is your new style steering wheel in the for sale thread! Looks a tidy car for the money

Titanium 182
Haha yes it is. Was it expensive?

It was advertised quite expensively but if I recall I did get the price down a bit. It was over 3years ago now so I wouldn't be able to put an exact figure on it, but I'd say it was £100/150? Well worth it, it's more chunky than the original and slightly smaller in diameter - cruise control buttons work well, too!

DaneHillWalk025_zpsdde36f07.jpg

DaneHillWalk054_zps71841fb4.jpg

Mmmm :)

Titanium 182
And it's now sold :) a fellow car enthusiast came around to buy it for his girlfriend (he had a Cayman R, tuned Caterham 7 and an MX5), and they plan to take it to the Nurburgring in a couple of weeks. Very jealous!

Clio Sport 172.
Where did you buy the Steering wheel from? My rubber is splitting and I'd happily part with some cash for one like that!

Black Gold Trophy
How's it going Mark?
That car is (was) bargains mate! Such a lovely example!
I can't believe you didn't ask for more money!

Titanium 182
How's it going Mark?
That car is (was) bargains mate! Such a lovely example!
I can't believe you didn't ask for more money!

Hello Jack, I'm good thanks, you?

I've been told far too many times it was priced too low, but I was happy with it being a quick sale (12hrs, 8 of I which I was sleeping for!). Hopefully still see you around though :)

Black Gold Trophy
That's fair enough! Quick sale is a quick sale!

Yeah good mate my old steed is still going strong!
What did u replace the Clio with?