ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182 turbo on ebay-anyone on here?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if this thread gets it sold in after some commission!! Its on shortlist as my mate has sold his track ready Nissan 200. Truth be told I don't think he knows what he wants. Me and another of his mates hav RS Clios and rave about them..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Well if this thread gets it sold in after some commission!! Its on shortlist as my mate has sold his track ready Nissan 200. Truth be told I don't think he knows what he wants. Me and another of his mates hav RS Clios and rave about them..
Nah, you reposted it, it's in another thread in this part of the forum.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hmmm from reading the thread it seems the car has had a history of problems. I wonder if this is still the case and the reason for sale?

Maybe Adrian can come on here and confirm. I still think it's a good price though to be fair.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Hmmm from reading the thread it seems the car has had a history of problems. I wonder if this is still the case and the reason for sale?

Maybe Adrian can come on here and confirm. I still think it's a good price though to be fair.

He's selling it because he's got a focus ST now, needed something bigger, I'll fire him the link to this thread so he can come in so you can ask him any questions :)