ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182 refurbed wheels in Black

Civic Type R
Thought I would post a couple of pics with the car on the newly refurbed gloss black rims, done by top marques in stoke, they really have done an excellent job :

PICT1492.jpg
[/IMG]

PICT1490.jpg
[/IMG]

PICT1488.jpg

Hope you guys like and the images have uploaded ok ( its the first time I have done this ) .

As you can see I still have to replace the splitter, but the car is really getting there now since owning in sept 09 I have

* refurbed wheels in black
* added miltek and de cat
* all belts changed
* Brembo max and new pads
* Full service
* front bumper resprayed to to get rid of stone chips ( needs re doing due to small dent)

Just the splitter and a couple more bits to go....

comments welcome

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looks really nice. How much did the front bumper respray cost ya as i'm going to be doing that soon too :)

Oh and lowering it would make it look perfect :)

Civic Type R
Wheels 220 with centre caps

only cost me the price of the paint for the bumper though, a friend owed me a favour!! Lowering maybe next.. spent over a grand already though :)

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks awesome. I've just got some black 16s for my silver 172 - hope they look as good as this!

Track 172cup
Looks mint mate, really like black 182 alloys, you'll need to stock up on tyre shine now though lol !

How do you find your milltek with the decat btw ? Is yours quite raspy on full throttle ?

Civic Type R
Looks mint mate, really like black 182 alloys, you'll need to stock up on tyre shine now though lol !

How do you find your milltek with the decat btw ? Is yours quite raspy on full throttle ?

Quite raspy on full throttle yeah, to be honest had it with normal cat at first, but it was a little too quite., Sounds awesome with the decat!!

Renaultsport Clio 182
looks gorgeous mate - think my wheels will be going that colour fairly soon.....just need a few more pennies and then i'm set.

Silver & black goes really well together i think

Civic Type R
looks gorgeous mate - think my wheels will be going that colour fairly soon.....just need a few more pennies and then i'm set.

Silver & black goes really well together i think

I was a bi8t worried it would look shyte tbh, glad i went for it now!!

Thanks for all the good comments !!