ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tinted window film

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
got window film on my front two side windows, the drivers side is startin to peel where it goes in the door so thinkin of pulling it off and just have rear windows tinted,

what is the best way to take it off without ruining the glass or making it sticky?

FOR SALE!!!
there is no gd way if u peel it u get left with a black tape kind of mark unless u pull off really slow but i found best way to get ride of this is sum house polish and sum elbow grease and will come off what i did when i messed up on my film tint hope this helps

1 Series Coupe
there is no gd way if u peel it u get left with a black tape kind of mark unless u pull off really slow but i found best way to get ride of this is sum house polish and sum elbow grease and will come off what i did when i messed up on my film tint hope this helps

You can buy some of that elbow grease at your local halfords ;)

Da

Less
heat gun, or hair dryer will help warm the adhesive and make it easier to remove the film mate.

Clio 172

Tell me about it. I got done for the tint on my front windows. 3 points and a £60 fine. Didn't even get the chance to remove it before they done me! Bit harsh! luckily they didn't take my car off me. I had to drive home with my windows down. In the pouring rain might I add.

Gave my arm muscles a good excercise taking it all off though!!

clio dci
got window film on my front two side windows, the drivers side is startin to peel where it goes in the door so thinkin of pulling it off and just have rear windows tinted,

what is the best way to take it off without ruining the glass or making it sticky?