ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinted lights

Clio 1.5 DCI (80)
I notice a few people are tintin the headlights on saxos, like this 1. Im guessin this can be done to a clio, so any1 have any pics with it done?
CIMG0254.gif

Clio 1.5 DCI (80)
You not like these then? Im not really into angel eyes, an wanted something differnt so i was just wonderin how they would look.

FOR SALE!!!
no i quite like them but dont think there is any around for the clio i no you can but them for saxo/corsa

133/225/CLS AMG
They look very moody, especially with the dark wheels.

I guess it depends on the car. I know the Fiesta Zetec-S headlights can be opened up, a lot of the time to remove the orange reflector and a number of people have sprayed the inside of the head lights.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
not a pretty site, just leave the lights as standard.

the front end of the clio is what made me buy one. love the big lights etc

ITB BG 182
if you after the darker set of lights you need todo what im looking at doing which is trying to find some one with a 172 that has xenons with the black insert an preff that they have a silver car as i have the xenons with the grey/silver insert.
Other than this ill go to some one i know that does vinyls (spellings..) an get this to graft a set that will cover the insert but still leave the lights showing through.

WHAT ever you do dont tint them at all unless you previously ownd a corsa/nova or a saxo.

RB 182
I did my Saxo ones, and was one of the first to do my foglights the same too

Dont spray the lenses as thats ultimate chav, you take the cover off and work on the inside

I found that they didnt give out much light after though, as you spraying some of the reflector

My VTR...

426db46a.jpg

CarJune2006011.jpg

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
the front end of the clio is what made me buy one. love the big lights etc

Agreed Sir Russ. Very smart, and partly why they look so sophisticated, whether it be a 1.2 or a V6.

I've always wanted to tint my rear clusters [std ones only] but never got round to it. Imo, that's the only thing worth doing, but probably only looks good on red/blue/silver + black cars...

Cheers,

Pete.

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
it dont matter if the saxos has tinted lites wee still have sum classy xenons and rip them apart on the race!!! yeehaa

M2 Competition
yeehaa indeed ^^

Wouldnt recommend messing with the inside of the headlights chrissy, guessing those on a dci are pretty dark already.

If not, as said above, look for some earlier spec headlights, as when the 182's came out, they changed the internals from black to grey. Not sure which you have on your car.