ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tint request!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hiya guys can you post up pics of your tints please!

aparantly the new states its 25% at the front and up to 50% on the rears, so im thinking of jus getting 25% all round

post away!

Clio
i dont think theres many on here with tints tbh mate, i know of a lad with a mk2 in black that had tints throughout il tell him to post ;).

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
yeh i think ive gathered that now lol!is there any real reasons not to go for the 'legal' tints?

megane
cant u tint the backs (b pillar backwards) anything u want as its basically gona b like a van then, an there not illegal??

15325200a4431699877b774785372l.jpg

These are my tints

Clio MK2 (1.2)
ye u can go full Black tints in the 3 back windows, but u have to have a certain percentage in the front, a guy i kno has a mat black polo and his done all round black windows but done like a rally style in the front, hes been driving round for nearly a year now and still no stop from the cops.

Clio Mk 1
The i used all round was called light smoke, not sure what the percentage is.

PS: my back window, is not like that now. I had replace and retint, after thoses high winds, just after xmas.

Attachments

• PICT0091.jpg
    PICT0091.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 24
erm mikey i have tints you nonce :p

loweredcleanlines.gif

mine are 25% as well :)

they look really different in different lights. at night you cant see in, during day most dont know i have them.

jamie

White Sti Hatch
it is now illegal to have any tinting film applied to any window forwards of the b pillar

Been like that for a while mate....i got pulled for it so had to remove my front tints......You are allowed a *i think* its along the lines of 25% but you can get it as car windows come pre tinted at around 10% and as the lightest tint you can get is 25% anything you add to the front windows will make them illegal. You can do it but you run the risk of getting tpulled like i did, but to behonest i think i just got a dickhead of a police man or i some how managed to piss him off by saying is there a problem officer as there plenty of cars in dundee anyway going around with blacked out front windows :/ just my luck i guess