ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tint or not

Alrite lads

been thinking whether to tint my rear windows for a while now. Just can't decide if it'll look too chavvy its a titanium silver. Completely standard.

Anyone got any pics of a tinted titanium

Lol im glad I didnt now. I'm not one to not do it just because peepsl say don't do it but I had doubts and seems I was right.

BG 182
Alrite lads

been thinking whether to tint my rear windows for a while now. Just can't decide if it'll look too chavvy its a titanium silver. Completely standard.

Anyone got any pics of a tinted titanium

Don't do it imo

Don't do it.

As above, don't do it.

Don't do it.

Incase your still not sure...DON'T DO IT

...Don't do it?

RB Clio 182
dontdo.png

Titanium Clio 182
Out if interest. Why is everyone so against it? Or is tinting it making it chavvy ? Just seems si very strong views that's all.

I love my tints. When i had a car without them recently i missed them loads. Dont have any trouble with the law aslong as you don't take the piss

Clio 182
Out if interest. Why is everyone so against it? Or is tinting it making it chavvy ? Just seems si very strong views that's all.

I dont mind it, It does look okay, mind you its like wond deflectors, some people like them (myself), but some people dont like them

Titanium Clio 182
I love my tints. When i had a car without them recently i missed them loads. Dont have any trouble with the law aslong as you don't take the piss
I think it would be ok if it was slightly darker than standard but not full black.
I dont mind it, It does look okay, mind you its like wond deflectors, some people like them (myself), but some people dont like them
It's a personal choice. I mean I don't have them but if I wanted them I wouldn't take notice of anyone's opinions regardless just because it's not fashionable etc etc. If somethings done tastefully anything can look good but like u say it's a marmite situation [emoji2]
Because don't you know all clios have to look the same...
Lol. I think to some ppl they do because they ask everyone's opinions to much on what's good or not. I like to be different u stand out more. So if OP wants to do it I say do it and u can always take em off [emoji2]

Clio 172 PH2
Ive got a tint on my back windows and rear window and it looks OK, the car came with them on I just can't be arsed taking them off. Its a personal preference. Why not photoshop your car with them on and off and make the decision yourself. If you cant photoshop send me some pictures of your car and Ill whip something up for you.

Ive got a tint on my back windows and rear window and it looks OK, the car came with them on I just can't be arsed taking them off. Its a personal preference. Why not photoshop your car with them on and off and make the decision yourself. If you cant photoshop send me some pictures of your car and Ill whip something up for you.

Thankyou, will send you some. be a good reference point

Clio 172 PH2
drop em over PM if you like or on here. Let me know how dark you want em, front and rear or just reat etc etc.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I think tints look alright on a titanium car. Got my nimbus 197 rear tinted and like them despite popular opinion of them being chavvy.

Many.
Mine are tinted, but previous owner did it, and it doesn't look stupid being Flame Red.

Infact the fronts were tinted when I bought the car, which were removed instantly, just doing the rear three is legal, fronts are already as tinted as they can be.