ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time to say Goodbye

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Awesome video mate, made me genuinely laugh!
Seemed a stunning 1.4, certainly looked it!

And gotta say, that overtaking manouvere past the 182 took some effing courage and large testicles, unless you knew something the camera didn't!

182 is a quality upgrade... Hoping to do the same at some point from my 1.6 :)
I don't believe for a second though it doesn't handle as well as the 1.4! lol

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Awesome video mate, made me genuinely laugh!
Seemed a stunning 1.4, certainly looked it!

And gotta say, that overtaking manouvere past the 182 took some effing courage and large testicles, unless you knew something the camera didn't!

182 is a quality upgrade... Hoping to do the same at some point from my 1.6 :)
I don't believe for a second though it doesn't handle as well as the 1.4! lol

neither did i.
just taking it steady atm.
theres obviously more weight over the front wheels. the 1.4 was good because you could power through corners, and i mean 80 mph off the A1 slip roads. but there was never enough power to cause the wheels to spin causing understeer.
the 172 doesnt have many power settings other than very fast. so trying the same would mean oversteer quite easily. ovbiously throttling back causes the weight to swap and your trying to keep the back out of the hedge row.

guess i just gotta get used to the throttle and steering. the 1.4 was lowered. so it was either sticking or sliding. this has more lean and wobble and grip. its all gonna take time.