ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time To Change?

Swift Sport
As said either looks good, depends how much you enjoy cleaning them. Black wheels definately don't need as much attention!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If you'd asked me this without pictures, I'd laugh and not even have to think about it, yours is THE car of CS for me, around the time I started using CS more it was the best car going, by miles!

Anyways, I digress, they look f**king mint in black! Awesome infact! But your car will lose its identity :(

Swift Sport
If you'd asked me this without pictures, I'd laugh and not even have to think about it, yours is THE car of CS for me, around the time I started using CS more it was the best car going, by miles!

Anyways, I digress, they look f**king mint in black! Awesome infact! But your car will lose its identity :(

I kinda agree with this tbh.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
White. Black has never looked good on any car imo...

You're just bored! Perfect as is.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Revels and Ali say white. You know this means black is the way forward. Think about it.