ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time to call it a day?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Afternoon all, I’m after your honest opinions please with regards the 2 Rb182s I own.

Basically have a bog standard one and one that i am/was building into a track/race car, but I’m setting up my own business and don’t have much free time.

so do I try and finish the race car, break it or sell as a project or sell them both as a package deal?

Your thoughts please?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Maybe one day the business will be a day job but for the foreseeable future, I doubt this will happen!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I feel I’m not going to get sensible responses :(
What did you expect ? Needy post is needy.

It's very simple.. have you got time to fix and flog, or break it ? Only you know that. If yes, get on with it. If not, sell as is or give it away, or set fire to it, or keep it.

Only you can decide to make time to use it on track if you "finish" it.. Only you know if you have space to keep one or two cars. Only you know if you want one normal one...

Mk1
I request the details and price of both immediately to my inbox.

Respect.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If you keep the standard one it probably won't stay standard for long? Perhaps make one good out of them both for daily and track if you must but I dont hear any real passion to do so and it just sounds like they are in the way at the moment for you.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Keep the daily and brake the track one, as if work takes off probably won't have much time to use it anyway

Pm me a price on the interior loom and switch panel you made ?

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Keep the standard one, and as they are pretty good on track, use it for road and track at weekends
Sell the track car or break it, maybe putting some of the bits on you standard Clio if you wish