ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

time for changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

big boost cup
Its going to be one of them threads again 17s and 18s make the car look like a tractor rub and look shite

clio
ill look around but if the white mini alloys fit i might get them, so far ive tinted it and dont know what else to do ! neeed help, was thinkin laguna splitter and a sport grille, and i want to lower it but how much by ?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
ronal_teddy_bear_wheel.jpg

TBH..

clio
ill look, black or white though seeing as my clio is black ? also i have a sound system and would like to lower it, but parents moan :/ sooo

Stripped yozza'd cup
15's if you want to go really fcuking low.... they'll sit nicely in the arches.

16's if you don't want to go horribly low.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
That is slightly awesome. What car is that from? Or are they aftermarket ones?

Standrad on something like a Ford Ka IIRC?

But avalible aftermarket from Ronal,

To OP, 15's and 16's are the better choice, Regarding colour, be a trend setter, go for high power Silver!

Turbo LY R27
I had 16's on my old 1.4 16v, slammed 60mm, was fine, never rubbed. The tyre profile was 40/45 but i cant remember, was a long time ago lol

clio
ohh okay, also need to start loooking for some springs, how did you lower yours 60 mm, lowering springs or coilies